The Government today announced regional settings for the new traffic light system.
The settings for each region can be found here. These settings are in place for an initial 2 weeks, with Cabinet to review again on Monday 13 December.
Tomorrow we will send out a newsletter with further useful information and links.
As always, if you have any questions, please contact one of our team:
- Jason Wilson, Forestry/Wood Processing – 022 020 6876
- Dan Bolger, Seafood – 029 894 0691
- Karen Adair, Agriculture, wine and animal welfare – 021 409 993
- Vince Arbuckle, Processing/Supply Chains – 021 469 420
- Steve Gilbert, Horticulture – 029 894 2520
- Stephen Cunningham, Director Industry & Stakeholder Engagement – 029 200 8748
Thank you again for your continued focus in promoting the importance of vaccinations and other COVID-19 safety measures, including scanning, record keeping and social distancing in the workplace.
MPI Director General